Your cart is currently empty.
Good Paws Friend Pack Introductory Sampler Let Your Dog Do The Shopping.
Drool Central's introductory special contains 6 series with 12 products. Let your pup decide which is the next favorite treat. FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING for this product only.
Each packet series contains 2 to 4 ounces of:
1. Mini Alaska Bark Pack Series has wild Alaska salmon puree as its main protein with Dem Bones (Alaska Grown barley flour, Alaska Grown raw carrots, oatmeal); Moose Pup Nuggets (organic brown rice & fresh spinach, wild Alaska fish livers); Crunchy Mini Paws (organic brown rice, Alaska Grown barley flour & Alaska Grown raw carrots).
2. Probiotic Series has homemade Goat Kefir from local Alaska Grown raw goat milk. This packet contains Bageltov (Alaska Grown farina, beef blood), Bageltov Sally (Alaska Grown flour, wild Alaska salmon puree), Sweet P (organic sweet potato puree, organic yellow split peas);
3. Grainless/Grainfree Series has organic home-milled split-peas both yellow & green from the USA. This packet contains Heart Beets (Alaska Grown red beets, organic green split-peas, organic coconut oil and Alaska Grown fresh whole eggs, eggshells) and Crunchy Fav PAB (fresh bananas, fresh apples and fresh eggs);
4. Fish Chips Wild Alaska Cod Skins (single ingredient) No artificial preservatives or substitutions. Dehydrated. No salt, artificial flavorings or seasonings. No chemical treatment.
5. Cohohitos (wild Alaska salmon meats with skins) Dehydrated with no artificial preservatives or substitutions, no artificial colorings, flavorings or seasonings.
6. Peanut Butter Series contains organic unsalted unsweetened peanut butter. Peanut Butter Chicken Gizzard Chips (Alaska Grown barley flour, organic fresh whole eggs, homemade chicken broth, chicken gizzards, citric acid); Elfish (Alaska Grown barley flour, fresh bananas, fresh whole eggs, citric acid).
Mixed Tocopherols (natural Vitamin E ) made in the USA and citric acid made in Belgium which are natural preservatives that help the shelf life.
* Salmon bone texture are cooked and become gelatinous.
Original artwork by Monica Estill, Alaska based artist.