Wild Alaska salmon dog treats Dem Bones 5 oz,/bag wild fresh Alaska Grown carrots made in Alaska has been favored by different dog breeds and ages for its' size, thinness and nutrition. Whether a labrador retriever, Alaskan Malamute, Alaska sled dog dog, senior dogs or puppies, dogs say they very much love these dog treats.
Ingredients: Alaska Grown Barley Flour, Wild Alaska Salmon Puree (plus skins & bones), Alaska Grown Fresh Carrots, Oatmeal, Fresh Whole Eggs, Mixed Tocopherols (natural Vitamin E), Citric Acid.
Guaranteed Analysis of 16.77% Protein (crude), 8.79% Fat (crude), 1.41% Fiber (crude).
- Seven ingredients.
- Ingredients from Alaska, USA and Belgium
- Fresh wild Alaska salmon puree including skins & bones*
- Sustainable fishing via long line, pot caught, jig, gill & set net
- Alaska Grown barley flour
- Alaska Grown fresh carrots
- Made in Alaska
- Made in the USA
- No artificial preservatives
- No substitutions
- No artificial flavorings or seasonings
- No artificial colorings
- No wheat
- No corn
- No salt
- No refined sugar
- No processed fats
- Resealable bag
Alaska Grown carrots are the sweetest, crunchiest carrots you would have tasted in your life because Alaska is blessed with pristine rich mineral-fileld soil. Drool Central makes sure that our beloved pups are also indulged.
* Salmon bone texture are cooked and become gelatinous.