4 oz./bag Dog treats with wild Alaska salmon & fresh Alaska Grown carrots. Crunchy Mini Paws with Wild Alaska Salmon & Alaska Grown Fresh Carrots for dogs are one of the top Drool Central dog treat favorites. Dog recipe is pure Alaska simple and straightforward.
Ingredients: Organic Brown Rice, Alaska Grown Barley Flour, Wild Alaska Salmon Puree (plus bones & skins) Alaska Grown Fresh Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (natural Vit. E), Citric Acid.
- Six ingredients.
- Ingredients from Alaska, USA and Belgium
- Fresh wild Alaska salmon puree including skins & bones*
- Sustainable fishing via long line, pot caught, jig, gill & set net
- Alaska Grown barley flour
- Alaska Grown fresh carrots
- Made in Alaska
- Made in the USA
- No artificial preservatives
- No substitutions
- No artificial flavorings or seasonings
- No artificial colorings
- No wheat
- No corn
- No salt
- No refined sugar
- No processed fats
- Resealable bag
Salmon provides several minerals, including magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and selenium. It also provides vitamins B6, B12, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine and pantothenic acid.
The Colorado State University Extension indicates that all species of salmon contain high levels of omega-3 fatty acids.Including salmon in the diet may help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and cholesterol levels in the bloodstream.
Carrots Nutrition Facts. Most of the benefits of carrots can be attributed to their beta-carotene and fiber content. These root vegetables are also a good source of antioxidants. Furthermore, they are rich invitamin A, C, K, and B8, as well as pantothenic acid,folate, potassium, iron, copper, and manganese.
* Salmon bone texture are cooked and become gelatinous.