Limited to Anchorage residents at this time unless you are willing to pay overnight shipping costs and container.
16 oz. Salmon Bowl Fresh Frozen Meal. Buy 3 homemade dog meals fresh-frozen of any flavor and save $2.85. All meals are cooked except for Alaska Grown carrots and pureed for easy digestion. Not for shipping at this time. Thaw to serve. Keep refrigerated for three days or freeze for 2 weeks.
Contains cooked wild Alaska salmon puree including bones, skins; corresponding wild Alaska fish livers from cod, salmon; Alaska Grown fresh carrots; fresh spinach or Alaska Grown seasonal greens in the summer. Fresh greens include: organic kale, Swiss chard, spinach, cabbage, green beans; cucumbers, celery.
A 60 to 70 lbs. dog will be happy with 14 oz. serving. Two meals a day at breakfast and dinner plus exercise before meals, and discipline and affection makes for a healthy contented dog. Little dogs can get 4 to 6 meals out of this package.
* Salmon bone texture are cooked and become gelatinous.
- Freshly-made every other week and flash-frozen
- Home-made cooking
- Human-grade ingredients
- Wild Alaska salmon including pureed bones & skins
- Wild Alaska fish livers from cod or salmon
- Sustainable fishing
- Alaska Grown fresh raw carrots
- Fresh mixed greens from organic kale, spinach, Swiss chard, cabbage
- Fresh cucumbers, celery, green beans
- Meals are pureed for easy digestion
- Natural moisture from food helps with healthy digestion
- Made in Alaska
- Made in the USA
- No artificial preservatives
- No substitutions
- No artificial flavorings or seasonings
- No artificial colorings
- Reusable container
Fat (crude) - 8.49%
Fiber (crude) - 0.84%