EVERYDAY IS A DOGGY HOLIDAY SPECIAL
Your best friend, your "child", your companion, your buddy will absolutely love to receive this "Everyday Is A Doggy Holiday Bundle" from Alaska! Our doggie friend's favorite wild Alaska salmon treats in one bundle!
3 Bags - (6.5 oz) Cohohitos - normally $20/bag
3 Bags - (5 oz) Salmondore (salmon training treats) - normally $9.00 /bag
3 Bags - (4 oz) Crunchy Mini Paws (salmon dog treats with carrots) - normally $8 /bag
2 Jars - Pescadots (salmon topper) - normally $9 /jar
Cohohitos - Wild Alaskan Salmon Skins with meats 6.5 oz./bg. Salmon dog treats/Cohohitos premium dog treats are naturally dehydrated wild Alaska salmon skins with meats from wild Alaska sockeye and pink salmon that have been resourced from local Alaskan waters. These is a mixture of salmon skins with meats and skins from salmon trimmings and mushy but fresh salmon fillets.
Salmondore - Training Treat Pouch for dogs & puppies. Itty bitty crunchies won't make them gain weight while learning basic commands.
Crunchy Mini Paws - Gluten-free wild Alaska salmon dog treats with fresh Alaska Grown carrots that answers to good recall reward.
Pescadots - Topper including skins and bones great for enhancement any meal for dogs and even cats. Single Ingredient. No salt, artificial colorings, flavorings or seasonings
Why feed cooked salmon to dogs and cats?
- Helps to a better brain function
- Aids in reducing painful or inflamed joints especially for senior dogs
- Generally, symptoms of arthritis and joint mobility discomfort or pain are reduced
- Keeps your pets' skin and fur soft
- Reduces some allergies and skin irritations
- Besides the ultra-benefit of omega 3 fatty acid, salmon is an excellent source for vitamins A, B-complex, and vitamin D, as well as magnesium, potassium, and zinc.