Le Coeur Rouge Red Beets Dog Treats
Contains 10 cookies.
Ingredients: Organic Pumpkin Puree, Alaska Grown Red Beets, Organic Green Split-Peas, Alaska Grown Fresh Whole Eggs, Fresh Egg Shells, Organic Coconut Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (natural Vitamin E), Citric Acid
Beets are high in immune-boosting vitamin C, fiber, and essential minerals like potassium (essential forhealthy nerve and muscle function) and manganese (which is good for your bones, liver, kidneys, and pancreas). Beets also contain the B vitamin folate, which helps reduce the risk of birth defects
More red beets benefits for dogs. Read on.
Health Benefits of Fresh Red Beets
Red beets are packed with nutrition for both you and your dog and are an excellent source of the following nutrients:
Vitamin C – which helps boost immune function
- Vitamin B folate – which helps prevent birth defects
- Manganese – good for bones, kidneys, liver and pancreas
- Fiber – aids digestion
- Iron – aids formation of healthy blood cells
- Potassium – which is essential for healthy nerve and muscle function
- Magnesium – aids in bone health and nerve function
Adding nutritious beets to your dog’s diet are believed to benefit dogs as much as they do humans.
The benefits of eating red beets include:
Reduction in skin allergies
- Less itching
- Natural anti inflammatory
- Fight cancer
- Cardiovascular support